Oh hey, remember that blog everyday in may challenge? I fell off the wagon for a few busy days, so let’s play catch up!
Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Creative. Worrier. Compassionate. Silly. Nurturing. Ambitious. Techy. Laid back. Paranoid.
Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life…)
I’m having trouble choosing. There are so many things I miss. Two are my sister, who just moved back to Tennessee where her husband is stationed, and my childhood! My sister is my bestie, though it took us quite a while to get to that point and we’ve had our rough patche. But she is absolutely my best friend and she’s probably the person that knows me the best out of everyone. There’s something about having someone in your life that lived through your childhood with you. I shamelessly count the days until she and her husband can move closer to us.
Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
Oh dear. I am sorry for always posting, talking, tweeting, instagramming about Kintage and business and work at home life. The truth is, I’m obsessed with it. I give my poor husband daily updates as to how many orders I got for Kintage that day. I love what I get to do for a living and I know I kind of over-do it with all the “business talk” sometimes. So… I’m sorry. But really, not sorry.
Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy
1. My family2. Adventures with Blaine
3. A clean space (house, office, etc)
4. Packaging up Kintage orders & writing little thank you notes
5. Cooking (! this is recent and I’m happy about it)
6. Sitting in bed with a good book
7. The excitement and love on a dogs face that appears without fail if you so much as glace in their direction
8. Daydreaming about the future
10. Sitting in starbucks with my green iced tea and laptop