I saw this over at Desirous of everything, but I know it’s been moving around blogs. I thought it’d be a quick, fun little post. If you do this, leave a link in the comments so I can read it 🙂
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45
2. How do you like your steak? Being a vegetarian, I don’t eat steak. But when I did I liked it medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? We Bought a Zoo. I loved it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t have a favorite. I watch too many thanks to my DVR. American Idol, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother… every Tuesday I have a dinner date with my dad and we catch up on one of “our” shows. Some of our shows past and present: The Event, Flash Forward, V, Terra Nova, Falling Skies, Alcatraz.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Oh man, I don’t think I have enough information to answer that. I haven’t been THAT many places and I want to live in all of them. Puerto Vallarta, Cape Cod, Mammoth.
6. What did you have for breakfast? No breakfast yet, but I’ll probably have oatmeal and blueberries with a small dollup of raw honey. And water.
7. What is your favorite food? I love food, seriously. I don’t know. I’m a big fan of Chipotle, In N Out, Pizza, etc. You know, everything terrible.
8. Foods you dislike? Pickles. Oh god pickles. I told Blaine and my sister. If I ever get pregnant and crave pickles, kill me. Ironically there is a large jar of pickles in our fridge that Blaine’s grandparents brought over on Thanksgiving. I don’t know what to do with it! All I know is I try to put tall stuff in front of it so I don’t have to look at it and it’s taking up prime real estate on the top shelf since that’s the only place it’ll fit. It’s that big.
9. Favorite place to eat? Right now? I’m still obsessed with the veggie burger at Frosty King.
10. Favorite dressing? I hate myself for it, but I love Ranch. I always ask for it on the side, though. I don’t use much. I’m going to try to make my own dressings and try and find a nice, less processed, less terrible one.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It’s basically Blaine’s off road vehicle. It is tall. When I’m wearing jeans, you can bet I’m struggling to get in. And when it’s time to get out? I just throw my legs over the edge and slide out. Literally.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfortwise? Sweatpants or yoga pants. Cute wise? I love dresses and I can’t wait for spring so I can wear and buy more!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? If I wasn’t deathly afraid of flying? I really want to go to Europe, Italy specifically. And the Philippines. You know, get to know (half) my roots.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? The half full half empty debate is weird and kind of confuses me. Half full, I guess.
15. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere my family is.
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning! Weird for someone who used to sleep in until noon. Now I “sleep in” until 10 rarely. And only if Blaine is around.
17. Where were you born? Los Angeles, CA. On Beverly Blvd. In Beverly Hills. Now when I have expensive requests, no one is allowed to judge me. I was born in a city of excessive wealth.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Yeah, no thanks.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Juicy or Burberry.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Alba Organics is what I’m using right now, but I don’t really have a favorite.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? From my childhood or for my nonexistant kids?
22. People watcher? Yes. So fun.
23. Are you a morning or night person? Both, actually. I used to be a night person who slept in forever in the morning, but now I stay up late then also get up early.
24. Do you have any pets? 9. Roxy, Einstein, Ralph, Mila, Blurx, Grease, Diego, Panda Baloo & Taco Facus.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not really.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Something, anything that has to do with animals.
27. What is your favorite memory? My weddding. Or family vacations to Cape Cod, New York, etc.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person, but I still love my kitties.
29. Are you married? Yes!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.
31. Been in a car accident? Minor ones.
32. Any pet peeves? Tons. Inconsiderate people, ignorant people, close minded people, ha. I must have issues with people, huh? But also when Blaine leaves the fridge door open while he’s making something. And when the dogs decide it’s (loud) playtime when I’m trying to watch something, but are totally silent when I’m not in the room.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Spinach. I love pretty much anything except meat or onions. Gross.
34. Favorite flower? Lily. All of the gorgeous, happy, bright types of flowers at our wedding.
35. Favorite ice cream? Either Cherry Garcia (Ben & Jerry’s) or Dulce de Leche (Haagen Dazs)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Frosty King! Or In N Out.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? How did you know?! Once.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Random junk mailer.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Is it weird to say Target? I can’t think of any one clothing store, but Target has so much random good stuff. Oh man, or Ikea.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. Wow, I’m so boring.
41. Like your job? My “official” job title is “unemployed”. But yes… I love running a tiny business and working on the start up of another.
42. Broccoli? SUPERFOOD! (Which is what Blaine always says when he eats Broccoli)
43. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon trip to Puerto Vallarta.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Blaine. To Del Taco. So healthy.
45. What are you listening to right now? Summer Nights by the Glee cast via Spotify.
46. What is your favorite color? Pink. Actually, Coral too.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. Soon. Maybe.
48. Coffee drinker? No. I can’t stand it unless it’s like… half cream and sugar. And even then it’s not good enough. I prefer flavored coffees from a coffee shop.